11.22.11, 11am – Windows players, Cave Story+ is NOW AVAILABLE on Steam is for Windows and Mac with a suggested retail price of $10! Cave Story+ gets additional improvements for Steam including Steamworks support with tons of achievements, the brand new Nemesis Challenge and a few Steam-only surprises coming in December.
Marking this special release 126.96.36.199am, Cave Story+ will be on sale for 15-percent off, $8.50, for the first week only.
Cave Story+ Features:
– Windows and Mac support
– Steamworks support featuring tons of achievements
– Windowed/full-screen and filtered/unfiltered modes
– Upgraded “HD” graphics and Original (320×240) graphics and
– Remastered music as well as the original soundtrack
– Mix-and-match new/old artwork and music!
– Seven new play modes (including Nemesis Challenge, Wind Fortress and more!)
– Over 20 epic boss battles through Mimiga Island
– 15 levels to explore in the vast world
– 10 unique weapons to find and upgrade
– USB controller compatibility
– Four unique endings
– Future content updates
Follow The Official Cave Story group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30447119245
About Nicalis, Inc.
Based in Southern California, Nicalis, Inc. is an independent developer and digital publisher with a proven track record for developing well-polished games with library of highly-acclaimed products for mobile. Founded in 2007, Nicalis continually seeks to enhance, and improve the quality of video games throughout the game industry. Nicalis, Inc. is committed to developing wildly creative and endlessly entertaining games that just happen to be affordable. Nicalis, Inc. is also developing NightSky (portable downloads), has completed development on Cave Story 3D (for the Nintendo 3DS) and is publishing La-Mulana (WiiWare). More information on Nicalis can be found via the Internet at http://www.nicalis.com and http://www.twitter.com/nicalis.
Nicalis on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nicalis
Cave Story on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cavestory
© 2011 Nicalis, Inc,/Daisuke Amaya
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.